PECT Test Preparation Webinars
The Evaluation Systems group of Pearson is pleased to invite Pennsylvania educator preparation candidates to participate in a webinar on how to prepare for Pennsylvania Educator Certification Tests (PECT).
The test preparation webinars are appropriate for candidates preparing for any PECT test. Topics will include: how to create your MyAccount and register for a PECT test; what test preparation resources are available; how to read your PECT score report; and how to prepare to retake a test.
Two sessions have been scheduled:
- Wednesday, April 5, 2017, from 4:00–5:00 p.m. eastern time
- Thursday, April 6, 2017, from 10:00–11:00 a.m. eastern time
There will be time during each session for participants to ask questions.
To join the online meetings:
- For the April 5, 4:00–5:00 p.m. session (Meeting Number 803 580 627), click on the following link:
- Access April 5 Webinar Session .
- Meeting password: PjX78G7u
- Access April 6 Webinar Session .
- Meeting password: ph3yk6j5
- If requested, enter your name and email address.
- Enter the meeting password.
- Click "Join Now."
To hear the audio, you must join the teleconference as instructed below. The audio portion of the meeting is not broadcast over the Internet.
To join the teleconference:
To hear the audio portion of the webinar, call the number below and enter the conference code when prompted.
Call-in toll-free number: 1-877-554-0877
Conference Code: 297 308 5164
- Go to Pearson WebEx Meeting Center .
- On the left navigation bar, click "Support."
Contact email@example.com if you have any questions about the webinar.