The following are prohibited at the test site:
- Smoking and the use of all tobacco products
- Visitors, including relatives, children, and friends
- Weapons of any kind
Additionally, any personal items that you bring to the test site must be stored in a locker outside of the testing room during the test. This includes jewelry, watches, wallets, and purses in addition to the following items, which are considered to be prohibited aids:
- Cell phones
- Electronic communication devices, visual or audio recording or listening devices, or any device with an on/off option, including, but not limited to, MP3 players, PDAs, pagers, computers, CDs, removable storage devices, calculator watches, clocks or watches with alarms, spellcheckers, etc.
- Calculators and calculator manuals (calculators are automatically provided for tests that allow them)
- Handwritten or printed materials, such as dictionaries, notebooks, scratch paper, textbooks, etc.
- Packages and bags of any kind, such as backpacks, briefcases, etc.
- Hats or headwear, except for those being worn for religious or medical purposes
- Food and drink, including chewing gum
- Unauthorized aids, such as slide rules, rulers, translation aids, highlighters, etc.
- Unauthorized medical devices, such as Epinephrine injections, etc., unless prior approval has been obtained
Violation of test site rules, including the possession or use of prohibited materials during a test administration, may result in the voiding of your scores.